2012-04-05

Andrei Rose

Andrei Rose is a footwear design; however before he became a designer, he was working in a financial company.
"I have always been creative and good at drawing, so I wanted a career where I could implement those skill […] and foot wear was the career path which I wanted to go down".
Portfolio.
He likes to design women footwear because it allows more creativity in terms of silhouettes, materials and color, even thought nowadays men gym shoes are colorful.

He did an internship at Nicholas Kirkwwod, over there he learned about architectural and sculptural shoes; his mention are Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo because they design elegance and sensual collections.
As a designer "you should create a product that is bold and desirable"; and, according to the new industry need, the use of new technology [photoshop, illustrator and 3D software] is crucial: "I believe proficiency in CAD programs is beneficial for a fashion designer".

No comments: